These are the rules of the wiki. If you don't want to get blocked for doing something, please read this over.
- Please verify that the page doesn't already exist before creating it. This site uses TABs. Which means items are grouped. (ie: TURRETS, RIFLES, CANNONS etc....) Check out Special:AllPages before creating a new page. Repeat offenders will be blocked
- No swearing
- No cyber-bullying
- No spamming
- No "edit hording" - ie: changing/adding to a page one word or sentence at a time in order to rake up edit points and achievement badges
- No posting a higher rank than you are on your user page
- No negative comments
- We encourage for guests to make accounts
- Please keep comments constructive. Comments such as "This set looks awesome", "I'm going to buy this", "I just got this", or anything similar is not a constructive comment, and will most likely be deleted. If you want to talk about a set, please do so on your user page or in chat.
- No discrimination.
- Use proper spelling, grammar, and formatting at all times. Text talk, 1337 speak, and anything besides proper English and wiki writeup is not permitted. User pages do not have to use proper English, but it is still recommended.
- Information added to articles must be verifiable as true. For in-universe information, DO NOT use Halo Nation as a source, as it is currently unadministrated, improperly sourced, and full of fake and contradictory information. Please use Halopedian.com instead. Note that images from Halo Nation are fine. Information about sets themselves should either be confirmed by Mega Bloks or another reliable source. Friends ARE NOT reliable sources.
Doing any of these things will result in a block from this wiki. Remember, I'm not trying to be mean. I'm trying to make this wiki the best it can be, and also safe. And it should be easy to follow these rules.